I can guarantee that you will find a space that is 100% secure, therefore, fulfilling the duty of information collected in article 10 of the Law 34/2002, of the 11th of July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, below the following is indicated:
1.1. Identification data of the responsible party
AS is included in the Law 34/2002, of the 11th of July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, I inform that:
My company name is: Mayor Steel, S.L.
My Fiscal Identification Code is: B48935068.
My company address is located at Refradigas, No. 4, Nave 2, 48508 Zierbena, BI
My corporate activity is: Wholesale trading of scrap and waste products.
Tfno. (+34) 94 480 21 41
The company is registered on the Mercantile Register of Vizcaya: Volume: 3575; Book: 0; Folio 210; Section: 8; Page: BI-20135; Inscription: 1
1.2. Purpose of the website.
The services provided by the company responsible for the website are the following:
– To provide information to clients
– To strengthen existing client loyalty
– To discover possible clients online
1.4. Use of the website and information catchment:
1.4.1 USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website https://www.mayorsteel.com (hereinafter ‘THE WEBSITE’) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) belonging to Mayor Steel. The USER assumes the responsibility of the use of the website.
The USER undertakes to make a correct use of the contents that are offered through the website, including but not limited to the following, to not use them to:
(a) Incur in activities that are illicit, illegal or that are contrary to good faith and public order;
(b) Disseminate contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic pornographic-illegal nature, that incite terrorism or that are detrimental to human rights;
(c) Cause damages in the physical and logical systems of Https://www.mayorsteel.com/, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses over the network or any other physical or logical systems that might be susceptible to causing the abovementioned damages;
(d) (d) Attempt to access, and if such is the case, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Mayor Steel reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that breach the respect for the dignity of the person, which might be discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which are detrimental to youth or childhood, order or public safety or which, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any event, Mayor Steel will not be responsible for the opinions posted by the users through the blog or other participation tools that could be created, in accordance with the applicable legislation.
1.4.2 Data capture
- – Contact form, where the USER must fill in the fields for email address, subject and name.
- – Subscription form, the USER has to fill in the necessary fields to acquire the course with the fields for name, surnames, address, city, country, state, postcode, email address and password.
- – Tracking cookies, in accordance with the following rules.
- – Navigation and IP Address: When navigating around this website, the User automatically provides the web server with information relative to the IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has sent you to these, the operating system and the browser used.
In spite of all the above, Users may unsubscribe from the services given by Mayor Steel at any time or the data provided by the USER, in compliance with the legislation in force regarding Data Protection. Likewise, on subscribing to this website or making any comment on any of its pages and/or entries, the User consents to the following:
The processing of their personal data in the WordPress environment in accordance with its privacy policies.
Access by Mayor Steel to the data which, in accordance with the WordPress infrastructure the User needs to provide either for the subscription to the course or for any consultation made using the contact form.
When activating a subscription, contact form or comment, the User understands and accepts that:
From the moment you make your subscription or access any paid service, Mayor Steel has access
a: Name and email or other data necessary for invoicing making up a file correctly inscribed on the General Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency with the name of “USERS OF THE WEBSITE AND SUBSCRIBERS” or in the case of making a purchase, this will be subscribed to the file of “CLIENTS AND/OR SUPPLIERS”, having access to information regarding name, surnames, email address, National ID and full address.
In all cases, Mayor Steel reserves the right to modify, at any time and without notice, the presentation and configuration of the website https://www.mayorsteel.com/ and this legal warning.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
Mayor Steel itself or as a dealer, is the holder of all the intellectual and industrial property rights for its website, as well as of the elements contained in it (including images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logotypes, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), belonging to Mayor Steel or its licence-holders. All rights reserved.
Any use that has not been previously authorised by Mayor Steel will be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication are strictly prohibited, including the making available, of all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, on any support and using any technique, without Mayor Steel’s authorisation.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial property rights belonging to Mayor Steel. The USER may only view the elements of the website without any possibility of printing, copying or storing them on the hard disk of their computer or on any other physical support. The USER must abstain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that might be installed on Mayor Steel’s pages.
It is strictly forbidden to share the licence for use with more people. Each licence is personal and non-transferable, reserving the right for as many civil or criminal lawsuits as might relevant for the sake of safeguarding our rights, all of this covered by the warning of incurring in an offence against intellectual property of article 270 and the following ones of the Penal Code with prison sentences of up to 4 years.
3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
Mayor Steel is not responsible, under any circumstances, for the damages of any nature that could be caused, including: mistakes or omissions in the contents or lack of availability of the website; which will carry out periodic shutdowns for technical maintenance, as well as for the transmission of viruses or malware programmes or that have harmful contents, in spite of having adopted all the technological steps necessary to prevent this.
Mayor Steel reserves the right to carry out without any prior notice, the modifications that it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and the services that are provided through it and the way in which these appear presented or located on its website.
5. LINK POLICY
The people or entities, who intend to carry out or make a hyperlink from a website from another Internet portal to the Mayor Steel website, must be subjected to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the prior express authorization by Mayor Steel
- No deep-links or IMG links or image links, or frames with the Mayor Steel website will be established without their prior express authorisation
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about the Mayor Steel website will be established, or about its services or contents. Except for the signs that form part of the hyperlink, the website on which they are established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment sign, denomination, logotype, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Mayor Steel, without its express authorisation.
- The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Mayor Steel and the owner of the website or the portal, from which it is made, or the knowledge and acceptance by Mayor Steel of the services and contents offered on the aforementioned website or portal.
- • Mayor Steel will not be responsible for the contents or services placed at the public’s disposal on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, or the information and statements included on them. Mayor Steel’s website may place at the User’s disposal connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have the exclusive function of aiding users in the search for information, contents and services on the internet, without these being considered under any circumstances as a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them.
Mayor Steel does not market, or direct, or previously control, or make its own the contents, services, information and statements available on the aforementioned websites. Mayor Steel does not assume any kind of responsibility, indirectly or subsidiary, for the damages of any kind that could be derived from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and utility of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, products and services existing or offered on the websites not managed by Mayor Steel and that are accessible through Mayor Steel
6. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
Mayor Steel reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without the need for any notice, at its own instance or that of a third party, to users who do not fulfil these General Conditions of Use.
Mayor Steel will pursue the non-fulfilment of these conditions, as well as any incorrect use of its website, exercising all the civil and penal actions that might correspond to it by law.
8. MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION
Mayor Steel may modify the conditions determined here at any time, correctly publishing them as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and they will remain in force until they are modified by other correctly published ones.
9. COMPLAINTS AND QUERIES
Mayor Steel informs that there are complaint sheets at the disposal of users and clients. An email may be sent to: email@example.com indicating name and surnames, the service or product acquired and stating the reasons for the complaint.
This claim may also be made by post address to: Mayor Steel, Refradigas, No. 4 Nave 2 48508 Zierbena, BI.
10. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relation between Mayor Steel and the USER will be governed by the Spanish legislation in force and any controversy will be subjected to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Bilbao, except when the applicable law states otherwise.